|What if you could... |
What if you could predict and prevent trouble before it happens?
Ensure the integrity of your electrical loop and proactively detect on-scale failures?
Monitor and detect abnormal conditions in your process, process equipment, or process connection?
Increase the diagnostic coverage of your Safety Instrumented Systems?
Ensure the integrity of your electrical loop
- Ensure that the transmission of the 4-20 mA signal between the transmitter and control system has not been compromised
- Detect hidden issues that may result in an on-scale failure
Monitor and detect abnormal conditions
- Identify hidden issues with your process or connection that could reduce efficiency or safety
- Monitor equipment conditions that can reduce asset life
Increase the diagnostic coverage of your Safety Instrumented System
- Reduce the risk of dangerous undetected failures
- Decrease cost of ownership by extending proof test intervals
Complete Diagnostic Coverage from the Process to the Control Room
Protect Loop Integrity with Power Advisory Diagnostics
The optional Power Advisory Diagnostics capability in the Rosemount 3051S continuously monitors the electrical loop to detect changes that compromise the integrity of the transmitted 4-20 mA output signal. The electrical loop begins at the transmitter wiring terminals and continues all the way back to the control system terminals.
Click here to learn more about Power Advisory Diagnostics
Increase Plant Productivity with Statistical Process Monitoring (SPM)
The Rosemount 3051S turns process noise into intelligent information that can help you uncover abnormal situations in your application. This enables preventative maintenance practices that lead to better quality control and improved productivity.
Click here to learn more about Statistical Process Monitoring
Increase the Diagnostic Coverage of your Safety Instrumented System
The Rosemount 3051S delivers proven reliability with Advanced Diagnostics for Safety Instrumented Systems. Combining the highest safe failure fraction available with the broadest diagnostic coverage to improve safety and reduces total cost of ownership.
Click here to learn more about SIL Rated Transmitters