ROC800-Series Remote Operations Controllers
The ROC800-Series has become an industry leader for a variety of remote automation applications. As a Remote Terminal Unit (RTU), the ROC800 has built a strong reputation as a rugged workhorse with great flexibility. The series consists of the ROC809 and the ROC827.
The ROC809 has a backplane that supports the central processing unit (CPU) module, power input module, three communication modules, and six I/O modules.
The base ROC827 has a backplane that supports the central processing unit (CPU) module, a power input module, and up to three communication or input/output (I/O) modules. You can expand the ROC827 by adding up to four expansion I/O racks. Each expansion I/O rack has a backplane and six slots to house I/O modules. The three modules of the ROC827—when combined with a maximum of four expansion I/O racks—allow expansion up to 27 slots.
Read more about the ROC800 proven results:
» Jetty Oil Loading
• ROC800L Delivers More Accurate Measurement for Jetty Oil Loading
» Injection Control
• Emerson’s ROC800 and Injection Control Program Provides Cost-Effective Solution for Expansion of Water Injection Manifold
» TallGrass Energy
• ROC800L Delivers Precise Measurements along New Pony Express Pipeline Transporting Light Crude
» San Juan Basin
• Monitoring, control, and deliquidifi cation of coal bed methane field
» Marcellus Shale Play Producer
• Well pads for free-flowing liquids-rich wells in shale plays
» Kuwait Oil Company
• Kuwait Oil Company Increases Their Production from Emerson’s Integrated Solutions
| Approvals & Certificates|
| Product & Service Documentation|