ProLink III Configuration & Service Tool for Micro Motion and Rosemount Flow Meters
ProLink® III is a Microsoft® Windows-based software application that delivers all the power and flexibility you need to configure and manage Micro Motion® and Rosemount Flow meters. Its intuitive, dashboard-like interface allows you to simultaneously access all the information you may need to assess your meter's health.
Easily view your process variables, alert conditions, and raw signals such as drive gain, time period, and pickoff values - from a single screen. Additionally, ProLink III provides configuration capabilities that allow you to more efficiently manage the setup and commissioning of your Micro Motion or Rosemount Flow devices.
With features like these, you can minimize expensive downtime troubleshooting your meters and increase the safety of your employees with less time spent in the field.
- Supports all Micro Motion flow meters, density and viscosity meters
- Supports Rosemount Flow 8732EM and 8800D meters
- Management and simulation of configuration files
- Enhanced data logging functionality, both on-demand and time-based
- Graphical process variable trending views
- Supports HART, Modbus RS-485 and Modbus/TCP communications
- Simultaneously connect to multiple devices
- Process variable comparison tool for evaluating multiple devices simultaneously
- Tiered functionality through basic and professional versions (see feature comparison chart)
- Via the Online Store: www.micromotion.com/onlinestore
- Sign in as a registered user, or as a guest.
- Click on ProLink Registration, located under Tools.
- Or, register your software here.
| Product & Service Documentation|
| Software Downloads|
| Training & Demos|