Specialisation: Experienced in the design, operation and maintenance requirements for liquid and gas metering systems.
1. A good working knowledge of liquid and gas metering system design and principles of operation.
2. Capable of preparing recertification, operating and maintenance procedures and supervising their implementation. Able to monitor and control meter system performance.
3. Familiar with all relevant IP, API, AGA, BS and ISO standards and codes of practice.
4. Experienced in the preparation of specifications for metering system equipment and instrumentation.
5. Familiar with relevant practices and procedures for project management of supply of metrological equipment and systems.
6. Good level of communication skills.
1. Preparation of specifications for new metering systems and upgrading of existing systems.
2. Preparation of recertification, operating and maintenance procedures for oil and gas metering equipment.
3. Carrying out of measurement quantity & quality system equipment and data audits / inspections / surveys to check compliance with relevant standards, codes of practice and client requirements.
4. Provide assistance in the preparation of bid documents for client quotations.
Qualifications: BSc/HNC/C&G (C&GG to Technical Level as a minimum). Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Applied Physics.
Experience: Minimum Preferred 5 to 8 years..
SUBMIT YOUR CV HERE >>