The Posiflex range consists of 2 models, the pneumatic F10 and the electro-pneumatic F20. All models are used in applications in which the pneumatic actuators must be positioned with a high degree of accuracy. The positioners are suitable for single as well as double-acting. They can be used for controlling other movements.
All Posiflex positioners are robust with housings of cast aluminium alloy with a finish of epoxy coating. They are highly resistant to external influences. The interior has a modular structure so that it can be adapted quite simply to your specific uses. The various accessories are described below.Accessories
G 1 and G2 gauge blocks
- Type G1 is suitable for the Posiflex F10 and gives the actuator's operating pressure and the incoming instrument pressure.
- Type G2 is suitable for the Posiflex F20 and F40. It provides an indication of the output and of incoming air pressure.
Position transmitters PTF20, PTM
These electronic position transmitters transmits a continuous 4 to 20 mA feedback signal, this reflects the mechanical position of the positioner. These position transmitters are also available in an intrinsically safe execution (II 2 G EEx ib IIC T6).
- The PTF20 is available as a "Plug-in" option for the F20 positioner.
- The PTM is available as a "build in" module for F10 and F20 positioners
- PNP, 3-wire inductive switches.
- IS2, 2-wire inductive switches. Intrinsically safe variation is available as an option for use in explosion hazardous areas.
- S2, mechanical end of stroke V3 switches.
- POT, Potentiometer for continuous resistive feedback signal on the position of the valve.