Root Cause Failure Analysis
Course 2053 CEUs:2.1
This course provides participants with the tools they need to begin the process of identifying Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA). The course was designed for managers, engineers and technicians who are looking to establish a RCFA program to enhance an existing predictive/preventive maintenance program. The course introduces the various facets of benchmark RCFA programs.
Prerequisites: One to two years of experiences with a predictive maintenance program is recommended. No specific knowledge of predictive technologies is required.
- Failure definitions and types of failure
- Establishing a RCFA program
- When to initiate investigation
- Investigation methodology
- Cost/benefit evaluation and performance metrics
- Review of machinery and component failure modes
- Case histories
Select a global region for date, location and price information.