Course 1710 CEUs: 3.2
This course is for instrument technicians and others, responsible for pneumatic and electronic instrument calibration, installation and troubleshooting.
This course covers the principles of operation, calibration and installation procedures for electronic and pneumatic instruments. Computer process simulations, live loops and hands-on workshops demonstrate loop dynamics. Students will:
• calibrate a variety of pneumatic and electronic instruments
• correctly perform installation procedures
• perform basic troubleshooting, basic ontroller tuning, positioner and FIELDVUE
digital valve controller application
Some experience in electronic and pneumatic instrument maintenance and calibration would be helpful.
• Actuators and Bench Set
• Controller Tuning
• Current to Pneumatic (I/P) Transducers
• Instrument Terminology
• Pneumatic Temperature Controllers (Filled Bulb)
• Pneumatic Pressure Controllers
• Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Positioners
• Pneumatic Displacer Level Controllers
• FIELDVUE Digital Valve Controller
• Pneumatic and FIELDVUE Digital Level Controller
Select a global region for date, location and price information.