Course 1710 CEUs: 3.2
This course is for instrument technicians and others, responsible for pneumatic and electronic instrument calibration, installation and troubleshooting.
This 4-1/2 day course covers the principles of operation, calibration and installation procedures for electronic and pneumatic instruments. Computer process simulations, live loops and hands-on workshops demonstrate loop dynamics. Students will:
• calibrate a variety of pneumatic and electronic instruments
• correctly perform installation procedures
• perform basic troubleshooting, basic ontroller tuning, positioner and FIELDVUE
digital valve controller application
Some experience in electronic and pneumatic instrument maintenance and calibration would be helpful.
• Actuators and Bench Set
• Controller Tuning
• Current to Pneumatic (I/P) Transducers
• Instrument Terminology
• Pneumatic Temperature Controllers (Filled Bulb)
• Pneumatic Pressure Controllers
• Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Positioners
• Pneumatic Displacer Level Controllers
• FIELDVUE Digital Valve Controller
• Pneumatic and FIELDVUE Digital Level Controller
Note: On-site training is 4-days.
Select a global region for date, location and price information.