CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer - Next Generation Portable Analyzer
The CSI 2140 is the next generation in a family of industry-leading vibration analyzers from Emerson.
The CSI 2140 was designed to meet the toughest user challenges - and was driven by feedback from customers like you! In addition to providing the fast data collection, the CSI 2140 was ergonomically designed for comfortable, single hand operation - all day long.
But that's not all you get...
- Battery life that lasts beyond a full shift (10+hours of continuous use)
- A bright touchscreen that auto-adjusts to every lighting environment so you can always read the screen
- Embedded Analysis Experts to help even novice users with sophisticated troubleshooting tests
- Simultaneous four-channel plus phase monitoring and analysis
- Early bearing and gear wear detection with PeakVue technology
- Sleeve bearing analysis via dual orbit plots
Routine data and corrective maintenance jobs can be uploaded to AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager software for additional analysis and reporting.
|In this video you'll learn how PeakVue technology offers a unique ability to detect bearing problems earlier than with standard vibration analysis techniques. [2:45]
| Approvals & Certificates|
| Product & Service Documentation|
| Training & Demos|