CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer - now with ATEX and IECEx Zone 2 Approvals
Vibration data collection and analysis is the accepted cornerstone to any predictive maintenance or reliability program. Emerson’s CSI 2140 takes those vibration measurements to the next level with simultaneous four-channel plus phase data collection and unique peak detection capabilities for the earliest indication of bearing and gearbox degradation.
The CSI 2140 was designed to meet the toughest user challenge. In addition to delivering faster data collection for less time in the field or more machines monitored, the CSI 2140 was ergonomically designed for comfortable, single hand operation - all day long.
The CSI 2140 is the only analyzer on the market today as CSA certified for Class 2, Division 2, Groups F & G.
The CSI 2140 also features...
• Battery life that lasts beyond a full shift (10+hours of continuous use)
• A bright touchscreen that auto-adjusts to every lighting environment so you can always read the screen
• Embedded Analysis Experts to help even novice users with sophisticated troubleshooting tests
• Simultaneous four-channel plus phase monitoring and analysis
• Early bearing and gear wear detection with PeakVue technology
• Sleeve bearing analysis via dual orbit plots
• Wireless Interface to popular laser alignment technology.
Routine data and corrective maintenance jobs can be uploaded to AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager software for additional analysis and reporting.
|Help when you need it most |
Scan the QR code from your mobile device.