CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer - Not All Vibration Measurements Are The Same!
Vibration data collection and analysis is the accepted cornerstone to any predictive maintenance or reliability program. Emerson’s CSI 2140 takes those vibration measurements to the next level with simultaneous four-channel plus phase data collection and unique peak detection capabilities for the earliest indication of bearing and gearbox degradation.
The CSI 2140 was designed to meet the toughest user challenge. In addition to delivering faster data collection for less time in the field or more machines monitored, the CSI 2140 was ergonomically designed for comfortable, single hand operation - all day long.
The CSI 2140 also features...
- Battery life that lasts beyond a full shift (10+hours of continuous use)
- A bright touchscreen that auto-adjusts to every lighting environment so you can always read the screen
- Embedded Analysis Experts to help even novice users with sophisticated troubleshooting tests
- Simultaneous four-channel plus phase monitoring and analysis
- Early bearing and gear wear detection with PeakVue technology
- Sleeve bearing analysis via dual orbit plots
Routine data and corrective maintenance jobs can be uploaded to AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager software for additional analysis and reporting.
In this video you'll learn how PeakVue technology offers a unique ability to detect bearing problems earlier than with standard vibration analysis techniques. [2:45]
||Help when you need it most |
Scan the QR code from your mobile device.
| Approvals & Certificates|
| Product & Service Documentation|
| Training & Demos|