"The Modbus Importer can be a very beneficial tool to bring data from AMS Machinery Manager into the Emerson’s Ovation and DeltaV DCS worlds. This tool provides a huge time savings and delivers information to our operators in a format that they are used to seeing on a standard DCS graphics screen."
The CSI 6500 Machinery Health Monitor is designed for process automation and protection system upgrade projects and combines prediction and protection in a single chassis. Emerson is the leader of integrated technologies for process automation and plant-wide predictive technologies for managing both fixed and rotating assets. The CSI 6500 is fully compliant with API 670 and integrates protection, prediction, real-time performance monitoring and process automation. Emerson’s PlantWeb digital architecture provides enterprise-wide information needed for real-time decision making.
Missed trips, false trips, and running blind are not acceptable in your plant. The CSI 6500 helps prevent missed trips by using module self-health checking, instrumentation health monitoring and hot-swappable, external, redundant power. External power removes heat and user "touches" away from the rack.
New in DeltaV version 11 - Integrated Machinery Protection and Prediction with Process Automation!
- Eliminate complex and expensive integration
- Easy and fast three-step process that reduces integration time from weeks to minutes
- Provide critical machinery health diagnostics to Operators
- Pre-configured dynamos enable easy creation of operator graphics
- Default settings are configured to speed the data selection process
- Redundancy configuration is simply a checkbox
- Complete machinery monitoring solution
Learn more by clicking here!