OpenEnterprise™ V3 SCADA System
OpenEnterprise v3 streamlines your Oil and Gas operations to:
- Increase Operational Efficiency with Production Visibility
- Gain Competitive Business Agility
- Achieve Faster Startups and Reduce Project Implementation time
Key Advantages of OpenEnterprise are:
- Business Agility. Rapid application development and change management ensure a competitive edge
- Lower Lifecycle Costs. Reusable SCADA objects enable management of very large complex field installations
- Increased Operational Efficiency. Ease-of-use tools and flexible distributed architecture designed for Oil & Gas applications
- Improved Decision Making. Connect enterprise with field operations via open standards
- Future-Proof Investment. Secure your automation investment for the long term with ‘IT-friendly’ SCADA (security, scalability, serviceability, support and upgrades/migration)
Key Benefits of OpenEnterprise V3
- Reduced system management costs and resources
- Reduced cost to support mixture of legacy and current hardware, and reduce migration costs
- Ease of integration with business systems
- Improved business processes and access to data
- Standardization of operational processes (independent of installed field equipment)
- Improved operator efficiency
What is OpenEnterprise V3?
OpenEnterprise v3 is the latest release of Emerson’s Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) solution, which targets the requirements of the global Oil & Gas production, transmission, and distribution industries. It has been developed to meet current industry requirements and standards, and incorporates Emerson’s experience with previous generations of SCADA over the last 40 years.
This has shaped the product into a user-friendly platform that significantly lowers project lifecycle costs and increases operational efficiency compared with traditional SCADA packages.
OpenEnterprise allows users to implement Wide Area SCADA solutions quickly and efficiently, reducing costs and providing an effective solution for managing large, widely distributed data collection networks that include a diverse range of field hardware and equipment.
|Featured Product Video |
||Smarter Fields Require Smarter SCADA|
Steve Hill highlights evolving requirements to consider to specify a SCADA system with a view to the future, and key features of Emerson's OpenEnterprise SCADA system that help meet those requirements. (02:49 )
| Product & Service Documentation|