HQ Series Electric Actuator
The HQ Series Electric Quarter Turn Actuator are an extension of EIM's world famous 2000 Series MCP, M2CP and TEC2000 Actuator. This new range offers a light weight, compact unit sizable for butterfly, ball and plug valves including damper control. Torque capacities range from 40 ft-lb to 2,170 ft-lb (6kg-m to 300 kg-m). Models are available for 1ph and 3ph service and also 24vdc and 24vac.
- Conforms to AWWA C540-93
- Standard construction is rated Nema 6, IP67, with optional IP68 temporary submergence
- All units (except HQ-006) are double reduction worm gear drives, which provide inherent self-locking characteristis. Motor brakes are not required.
- Main housing electrical enclosure is a spigot fit (slight taper) for easy removal and equipped with captive bolts
- Declutchable handwheel feature which can be padlocked to avoid unauthorized operation
- (4) limit switches
- Removable Drive bushing for ease of machining
- Advanced local control stations
| Product & Service Documentation|