METCO currently have vacancies in the UK, USA - Gulf of Mexico, Latin America (Brazil and Venezuela) and Asia Pacific regions.
Specialisation: As a member of the maintenance team with specialist working knowledge of Fiscal and Allocation Gas/Oil/Condensate Metering Systems.
1. Proven record of ability to calibrate instrumentation associated with Metering Systems.
2. Knowledge and understanding of standards, codes, specifications and statutory requirements associated with design and operation of Fiscal and Custody Transfer Metering Systems.
3. Ability to write and communicate reports and prepare test calibration results.
4. An understanding of the technical issues involved in the processing of natural gas and crude oil.
1. Plan & co-ordinate all metering activities associated with the Maintenance Department.
2. Perform accuracy verification testing on all Fiscal and internal balance measurement systems of both Gas and Crude Oil and Natural Gas Liquids.
3. Installation and commissioning of Fiscal, Custody Transfer, Check and Back-up metering systems.
4. Train client technicians in testing procedures associated with good measurement practices.
5. Act as client representative during the commissioning and maintenance of third party fiscal metering stations.
6. Assist and advise Product Accountants and Process Engineers, resolve queries, disputes etc.
7. To establish and maintain recording and performance monitoring records.
8. To work in close liaison with Client Engineers and Auditors, British Gas Auditors and witness Third Party Engineers and Technicians, Department of Energy Auditors and Project Design teams.
9. Compliance with the following standards:
(i) ISO 5167 & BS1042 fluid flow measurement.
(ii) ISO 6976 calculation of calorific value, density and relative density.
(iii) Department of Energy metering standards for gaseous and liquid petroleum measurement.
Qualifications: HNC/ONC Instrumentation/Electronics. City & Guilds Instrumentation/Measurement. Full Technology Certificate.
Experience: Minimum Preferred 3 to 5 years.
SUBMIT YOUR CV HERE >>